1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to remember your actions and preferences, such as login information, language, font size, and other display preferences, so you don’t have to re-enter them when you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories:
- Necessary: These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
- Preferences: These cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past, like your preferred language, saving your username or email address for easier login, and remembering your display preferences.
- Statistics: These cookies collect information about how you use the website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. This information is used for analytical purposes and helps us optimize our website, making it more user-friendly.
- Marketing: These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers.
For more information on the specific cookies we use, please refer to the table below:
4. How can you control cookies?
You can accept or reject cookies by amending your web browser controls. You can manage your cookie settings by changing your browser settings to delete or control certain cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use our website, though your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be restricted. For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies.
6. Contact us