Accessibility at Jewish Original Media LLC
At Jewish Original Media LLC, we are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to all users. We believe that everyone should have equal access to information and services, regardless of ability or technology. This accessibility page outlines our ongoing efforts to improve the user experience for people with disabilities and provide resources for navigating our website.
1. Our Commitment to Accessibility
We continually strive to improve the accessibility of our website, adhering to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA as a guide. These guidelines define how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, including visual, auditory, physical, speech, cognitive, language, learning, and neurological disabilities.
2. Accessibility Features
Our website includes the following accessibility features:
- Text size: You can increase or decrease the text size through your browser’s settings or by using the built-in zoom function.
- Keyboard navigation: Our website is designed to be fully navigable with a keyboard. You can use the ‘Tab’ key to move between interactive elements and the ‘Enter’ key to activate buttons and links.
- Alternative text: We provide alternative text for images to ensure that users with visual impairments can understand the content and function of the images.
- Descriptive links: We use descriptive link text to help users understand the purpose of each link and its destination.
- Headings and structure: Our website uses a logical heading structure to make it easier to navigate and understand the content.
3. Feedback and Reporting Accessibility Issues
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. If you encounter any accessibility barriers or have suggestions for improving the user experience, please contact us at [Email Address]. We will review your feedback and make every effort to address any issues or incorporate your suggestions.
4. External Resources
In addition to the accessibility features on our website, there are several external resources available to help you navigate and enjoy our content:
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI): The WAI provides a wealth of resources, guidelines, and tools to help you make your web browsing more accessible. Visit their website at https://www.w3.org/WAI/.
- Screen reader software: Screen readers, such as JAWS, NVDA, or VoiceOver, can help users with visual impairments navigate and understand web content. Many screen readers offer a free trial or are available at no cost.
- Browser accessibility features: Most web browsers have built-in accessibility features, such as text resizing, zoom, and keyboard navigation. Consult your browser’s help documentation for instructions on how to use these features.
5. Ongoing Efforts
We are committed to continually improving the accessibility of our website and updating our content and features to meet the needs of our users. We will regularly review our site to ensure compliance with the WCAG guidelines and implement new technologies and best practices as they become available.