On this week’s episode we sit with Ilana Wolstein (@ilanawols), Jewish activist, content creator and digital media aficionado who currently works in branding and digital marketing. In her spare time, Ilana also spends her time finding homes for some of the cutest foster dogs. Online, or on the street, Ilana is a fierce supporter of the Jewish people and a strong combatant of antisemitism in all of its ever manifesting forms. Whether it’s in pieces, posts or podcasts, Ilana has continued to place antisemitism at the forefront of her conscience and her conversations.
Some topics we discuss here are:
– Why its still scary to be Jewish?
– Role of the Modern Online Jewish Activist
– Importance of Gaining Jewish Literacy
– Ilana’s Favorite Jewish Social Media Accounts
– Why Judaism is Not a Religion
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/twotalljewshow/support